Now available at the Apple Store.
The Dub Filter is a dual low-pass/high-pass 24/48 dB filter, with resonance and the exclusive Overlap parameter!
It contains a completely redesigned stereo sample player with LFO and scrubbing capabilities.
– Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
– State Variable Filter (Low-Pass and High-Pass) with resonance and overlap
– Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed and scrubbing
– Control Manager LFO for all the Parameters
– Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
– File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
– Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
– Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
– iOS7 or later
– iPad 2 or later
by Solomon of Kleptolia – version – 1.0 – May 27, 2015
Great filter! Smooth controls, automation, sample speed adjust, etc. Dropbox integration, which is fantastic. Get it while it’s free, because I have a hunch the price will jump sooner or later. Probably sooner.
Brilliant Filter ★★★★★
by providence066 – version – 1.0 – May 26, 2015
You get what you pay for could not relate to this app whatsoever. This filter kills and does so much more than the description Aptos have you believe. Thank you!
Literally Amazing ★★★★★
by RedSkyy73 – version – 1.0 – May 25, 2015
This is a great effects app with a great interface. And unlike most free apps, free does actually mean free. The filters are great and when you combine those basic functions with the two x/y pads, smooth sample manipulation via the play head and the ability to apply LFOs to parameters this is better than many paid fx apps.
by Nkersov – version – 1.0 – Jun 4, 2015
Nice freebie app, like a dubified version of AUFX meets Stria. In use it works well and reliably with AudioBus, producing some lovely noises when paired with Novation. I look forward to seeing what the makers can offer that might induce payment. Nic
by M80M80 – version – 1.0 – Jun 8, 2015
App gratuite mais peut-être la meilleure de la série! J’ai du mal à voir la diff’ avec le waldorf analogique 2 pole filter. Super developpeur
Excellent 🙂 ★★★★★
by Nico W(alker) – version – 1.0 – Jun 5, 2015
Avec suiveur d’enveloppe, des LFO partout, et des contrôles précis.